Welcome June! I’m still excited having reblogged for the first time.
Once upon a time I used this blog as a means of learning how to blog, while the majority of my attention went to the maintenance of Planeta.com. And the only thing that’s changed is that I’ve grown from a novice blogger to an intermediate one with a vast storehouse of content from the past twenty years of hosting the website and virtual library.
For me, June is forever tinged with the global celebration of World Environment Day which in turn recognizes the creation of UNEP. Planeta.com was the organizer of the Colibri Ecotourism Awards. There are many great memories. Yes, this is the eco nerd holiday, so find a nice place with good people on June 5 and show the world some love.
- Colibri Ecotourism Award June 1, 2017
- Reading the First Books #firstbooksdh May 30, 2017
- Australia’s National Reconciliation Week 2017 May 30, 2017
- The Roads of Zion National Park May 30, 2017
- Sustainable Travel Summit #ITMSummit17 May 30, 2017
- Virtual Conversation: What is a Recipe? May 29, 2017
- World Environment Day May 27, 2017
- Uluru Statement from the Heart May 26, 2017