World Wildlife Day marks the anniversary of the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) which was signed on March 3, 1973.
We’ll conduct two public hangouts on air. This is an open call to colleagues who would like to participate online in a conversation about wildlife conservation and responsible travel. These chats will be webcast via livestreaming on YouTube.
330pm Las Vegas – 1130pm London – Tuesday 930am Brisbane – Darwin 9am – Auckland 12:30pm
Confirmed: @RondaJGreen, Denise Goodfellow
1. What are the most respected wildlife festivals?
2. How is ‘wildlife’ translated in other languages?
3. How should visitors evaluate how well zoos treat wildlife?
4. What are the best ways to care for wounded wildlife?
5. How do parks best educate visitors on wildlife encounters?